Freelancer recruiter at Boost Tech
Views:3 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - Search Engine Optimization - Brokerage & Consulting Firm (4-6 yrs)
Company Description :
- Gallagher, a global insurance brokerage, risk management, and consulting firm, serves communities around the globe, helping clients address risk, protecting assets, and recovering from losses. The products and services we provide keep businesses and institutions running, and enable individuals and families to face their future with confidence. Gallagher provides retail and wholesale property and casualty brokerage, alternative risk transfer services, employee benefit consulting, and actuarial services. Gallagher also offers claims and information management, risk control consulting and appraisal services, human resource consulting, and retirement services.
Job Description :
Job Code : JC/2764
Process : Digital Marketing
No. of Requirements : 5
Gender : Male/Female
About Process :
- The SEO Analyst will help to move our business forward to create dynamic digital experiences that drives leads.
- The Corporate Digital Marketing team is like a start-up within a 90+ year old company that continues to expand service offerings globally. We are in the midst of digital transformation, unifying our regions and digital properties on Sitecore using enterprise tools such as seoClarity. It's an exciting time to be a part of our Corporate Digital Marketing team.
- As an SEO analyst on our Digital Experience team, you will work under the Director of Digital Experience and SEO Global Lead as part of the SEO Team.
- Together our goal is to help execute the global SEO strategy to drive engagement and leads on our digital properties across multiple brands globally.
- With the SEO and Content teams, you will help identify keywords and content opportunities, and run reports and tell a story thru data to continually enhance and improve the customer's digital experience.
Title : SEO Analyst
Location : Pune
Experience : 4 + Years working within SEO within a global organization Proficient in Content Writing, SEO, Online Reputation Management (Preferably for UK or US clients)
- Assist in implementing technical, local and content strategies and campaigns.
- Work with the SEO Team to optimize location information across Google and other major search engines and location websites.
- Conduct SEO audits and keyword research within SEO clarity or other SEO tools
- Identify traffic and lead acquisition opportunities, as well as opportunities to improve the customer experience and journey.
- Assist content writers by providing data-driven recommendations for new content and improving upon existing content.
- Track and report key performance metrics as directed by the SEO Lead
- Maintain and prioritize technical SEO roadmap aligning to optimizations to top revenue generating pages.
- Work with multiple team members to accomplish goals of SEO programs.
- Monitor and advise on SEO trends using competitor analysis
- Assist in managing and updating locations listings in Google, Bing and other key search engines.
- Support the Global SEO Lead with additional strategy implementation.
Reputation Management Skills :
- Monitor and control online activities of our brand through PR and SEO efforts build, maintain, recover, and promote online presence work with SEO team to manage what information is being indexed on search engines .
- Experience with popular reviews and related software such as Yext, Trust Pilot, BirdEye, BrightLocal, etc.
- Strong written, oral, visual, listening, and contextual communication skills .
Required Skills :
- Knowledge of vendor tools such as Yext, seoClarity, SEM Rush and others.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO landscape and strategies.
- Ability to identify opportunities using data and backup recommendations.
- Familiarity with managing multiple location listings in Google.
- Knowledge of crawl budget, site indexing, URL optimization, keyword research page analysis, content optimization, title and meta tags.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work across global time zones
- Experience working with analytics like Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving SEO issues and communicating how to resolve issues with development team
- Critical thinking and able to solve problems and propose solutions
- Strong analytics skills - data-driven to measure the effectiveness and story teller with the data
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple stakeholders and maintaining relationships
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Conduct competitive analyses
- Stays current with industry trends, best practices and shares with team
Your Background :
- 4 + Years working within SEO within a global organization
- Strong skillset for on-page editing and optimizing pages
- Understanding of off-page SEO and tools such as backlinks, Yext, GMB and Moz
- Excellent communication skills with experience providing solutions to problems.
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate (Preferably Commerce).
Notice Period : Immediate Joiner or less than 30 days
- Operations round
Shift timings : Rotational Day Shift
Work mode : Work from office
Transport Boundaries : Applicable
Transport Facility - Applicable
Salary - Range 10LPA
Weekly Off Fixed Sat & amp; Sun
USP Brand, salary, Weekend Off
Rounds of Interview:
- Online Test(Grammar, Comprehension, Logic)
- HR Interview
- Operations round