Manager-Leadership Hiring at Wadhwani Foundation
Views:206 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - Research - Education (2-7 yrs)
Overview - Wadhwani Foundation:
Founded in 2000 by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a serial entrepreneur, Wadhwani Foundation (WF) is a global organization with its inception in the USA and with a primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies. WF has launched and supports niche high impact initiatives in job creation and fulfilment in MENA, SEA, Latin America and African regions
The Foundation aims to enable the Wadhwani Entrepreneurship Network and Wadhwani Opportunity Network to function with higher relevance, support, knowledge and know-how, so that thousands of young people can develop entrepreneurial skills able to leverage the opportunities in the country and SMEs get the necessary support and networks to grow their businesses competitively.
Overview of the WF Programs :
The Wadhwani Foundation (WF) works in three key ways in the different countries that it operates in:
1. Partnerships with educational institutes including Engineering and Management institutes and Colleges to provide entrepreneurship education as an integral part of the training, exposure and experience for the students, so that they are skilled entrepreneurially.
2. Support Start-ups and SMEs through learning, connects and other resources for sustainability and growth.
3. Develop city based entrepreneurship eco-systems with strong networks of mentors, investors, service providers and entrepreneur-peer groups that can support new start-ups and growing SMEs in those cities.
Requirements and Skills:
- Should have experience in Deep Research with Jobs Data.
- Should have experience in primary & secondary research of data in the skilling space
- Experience with market research beyond India
- Ability to Convert complex data and findings into Insightful Reports
- Ability to evangelize and present findings
- Strong research background from a consulting or economics or market research consulting firm.
- Very analytical and smart, should have been a research analyst
- Strong analytical education and degree.
- Should also be strategic, passionate. Very strong verbal and written communication and very comfortable and familiar with technology tools and their use to enable scale in organization.