Analyst - Presales - IT (2-6 yrs)
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- To articulate (through written submissions and oral presentations) solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the company's products and Digital service offerings and methodologies
- Analyse potential market data to determine the ideal customer for a given product/campaign
- Assist the sales team qualify leads by highlighting the campaign's features and benefits, using deep understanding of customer's pain points
- Working alongside Delivery team in giving customer side inputs and act as a Nodal between the customer and the Delivery team
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company's benefit
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion.
- Demonstrate to leverage best practices and offer insight into client business and Industry verticals.
- Ensure successful pilot projects and campaigning to provide demos to the Customers.
Experience and Skill Set Required :
- 2-6 years experience in a Digital Marketing pre-sales environment
- Technically skilled with a customer focused mindset and excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations
- Willingness to travel within a wide geographical area for client meetings
- Working knowledge on full range of Digital marketing services, Content marketing, On and off page optimisation, Link building, Social media, Email marketing, PPC, & Conversion optimisation
- Previous experience of requirements gathering and documentation
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to work independently, cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly