Analyst - Paid Search (3-5 yrs)
- Provide accurate reporting of PPC account performance against KPIs set including sales per day and cost per day targets
- Provide analysis and insights to optimize overall account performance.
- Undertake ongoing campaign optimization.
- Work with PPC Manager to provide proactive ecommerce trading recommendations (with particular focus on designated sites) to improve e-commerce performance
- Undertake and act upon online sector and competitor analysis.
- Responsible for Managing Paid Campaigns on Google Adwords - Search & Display, Bing, and other Ad Networks
- Create PPC Campaigns on multiple search engines
- Budget allocations for different campaigns
- keywords research and optimization
Required Skills :
- 3 to 5 Years Experience in media or another relevant field.
- Demonstrable knowledge of latest trends in PPC, onsite marketing, and usability.
- Proven ability to deliver reporting and optimizing campaigns in a complex multi-channel marketing environment.
- High level understanding of paid search services Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Google Adwords Professional Qualifications a requirement.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access a distinct advantage.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the business - product knowledge advantageous.
- Good analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- AdWords/Analytics Certification Must
- Highly organised and an ability to manage time to deliver to deadlines.
- Tracking tool experience (particularly Omniture) a distinct advantage.
- Inquisitive and strong proven problem-solving skills.