Consultant at Skyleaf Consultancy
Views:107 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Analyst - Marketing Operations (1-4 yrs)
Marketing Operations Associate works with the Marketing team, supporting various existing marketing campaigns and helping in launching new ones.
This role will offer immense insights and learning in the online entertainment space and skill gaming industry in India. You will learn and implement innovative marketing strategies and use the most cutting edge marketing tools to implement various campaigns.
This involves working closely with the Associate Marketing Manager (AMM) and managing the marketing operations of SMS Marketing, Email Marketing, Facebook and in-house campaign management tools. Coordination with the creative team and business operations team is also an integral part of the role.
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities
- Requirement gathering - interacting with the internal stakeholders to understand all the requirements from the proposal stage till taking the campaigns live.
- For in-house campaigns, all the operational work for taking the campaign live or updating the campaign & sending out related communications to be managed. The task here is inclusive of coordinating with the creative team to get the final designs, getting them uploaded, designing & executing a process to identify key performance indicators and to track them. Working with the Business Intelligence team in getting these key performance indicators captured & scheduling reports for further analysis
- Coordinating with the internal teams- creative design, Developers, Testing Team, Business intelligence, Legal to ensure that all the identified requirements are met
- Estimating the time required and meeting the timelines in the process.
- Proof reading all communication elements
- Regular monitoring of standard contests on the platform and optimizing them as per external environment
- Maintaining a record of all the payments made in the marketing campaigns, getting it approved and cleared from the finance department
- Liaising with the Business Intelligence team to ensure that all the marketing campaigns related data is recorded at our end.
- Reports of new or existing marketing campaigns covering all the metrics to be maintained
[E - Expected] [D - Desirable]
- E- B.Tech /MBA/ any graduate or post graduate from a well reputed college and a hunger for learning and implementing marketing.
- E - 1 - 2 years of experience in marketing operations(preferably online)
- Ability to multi-task
- E - Attention to details
E - Excellent communication (verbal and written)
Job Location: Mumbai