Analyst - Market Research - Telecom (4-6 yrs)
Market Research Analyst
Key Responsibilities :
- This will be a demanding job reporting to senior management which involves communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Research appropriate markets and seek out new entry strategies, competitive landscape and product positioning.
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured.
- Making presentations answering questions and instilling confidence with the ability to interpret the results of a packaging cost or environmental impact model and effectively communicate the real world impact for clients.
- Finalizing table of contents/ scope/ structure of the market research studies and assuming responsibility for end report in terms of quality and deadlines.
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations, Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Keeping the organization fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
What you need to have :
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years within the custom Market Research industry.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Creativity to come up with interesting ideas regularly.
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences.