Analyst - Market Research - Telecom (4-6 yrs)
Market Research Analyst
Key Responsibilities :
- This will be a demanding job reporting to senior management which involves communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Research appropriate markets and seek out new entry strategies, competitive landscape and product positioning.
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured.
- Making presentations answering questions and instilling confidence with the ability to interpret the results of a packaging cost or environmental impact model and effectively communicate the real world impact for clients.
- Finalizing table of contents/ scope/ structure of the market research studies and assuming responsibility for end report in terms of quality and deadlines.
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations, Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Keeping the organization fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
What you need to have :
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years within the custom Market Research industry.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Creativity to come up with interesting ideas regularly.
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.