HR at People Tech Group
Views:58 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Analyst - Market Research Role - IT (1-5 yrs)
L - Market Research
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers- preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies- market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc).
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.