Analyst - Market Research - KPO (1-5 yrs)
We are urgent hiring for Research Analyst for Gurgaon Location for MNC, please find the job responsibility as below :
Job Profile : Research Operation Analyst
Experience : 1 to 5 years
Shift Timing : 3.30 pm to 11.30 pm
Working Days : Monday-Friday
Key responsibilities and accountabilities :
1. Build and develop a knowledge base of companies, candidates, and various industry sub-segments specific to practice group/vertical across the globe.
2. Company Dossiers (snapshots) : Information packs on companies covering Business overview, Financials, Management details, and company Relationship.
3. Newsletters : Proactively identify, analyze and synthesize information from global print and electronic sources; identify new sources of information to upgrade the resource pool.
4. Executive movements and board tracker : Create and maintain systematic pools of rich people/candidate information (by function, by sub-sector, by level, by the company, etc). Circulate and capture information on appointments/movements
5. Conduct company mapping exercises : Identify executives holding key management roles
6. Talent tracking/Long list of executives : Create biographies for - Star/Interesting- candidates that are shared with company global clients
7. Board analysis : Analyse board composition of company client's by covering parameters such as age, years of service on board, years to retirement, directorships, industry/functional experience of the Board of Directors.
8. Database Management : of companies, candidates and company relationship in the company's propriety database.
Candidate Profile must have :
- A team player, yet able to work independently.
- Effective interpersonal skills for frequent interaction with internal and external colleagues.
- Self-motivated, energetic and tenacious.
- Inquisitive with a desire to do more constantly raising the bar on his/her own performance.
- Strong ability to be creative, analytical and detail-orientated.
- Manage administrative functions, such as timekeeping and attaching documents to the company database.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Strong sense of urgency; has a sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Alert, persuasive and flexible.