HR at Profuse HR Consultancy
Views:368 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Analyst - Market Research - IT (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- You should possess ability to understand business needs
- Should Eye for detail and accuracy
- Should have Knowledge and experience with B2B Database & Direct Marketing CRM practice.
- Should be able to crack the gatekeepers to generate contacts of C-level folks.
- Data mining through deep internet research & from various networking sites.
- Finding top management executives & decision makers of the company.
- Must possess phone abilities.
- Should be very well acquainted with finding the direct /mobile numbers/e-mail ids of the media c-level folks.
- Identifying New Industries and Sourcing new companies in Media domain.
- Extraction of Data.
- Research on the internet as per requirements of regions like EMEA, APAC and USA.
- Should be well acquainted with sites like Hoovers, Xing, Viadeo, Bloomberg, Jigsaw, Zoom info, One Source, Linked-in etc.
- Ensuring timely deliveries.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
Skills Required :
- Proven experience of leading a team.
- Experience of 2+ years in market research analysis.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and excel skills.
- The ideal candidate should have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google search.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master's degree or MBA preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.