HR Intern at Market Expertise
Views:141 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Analyst - Market Research (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for Market Research analyst to survey customers through telephonic interviews and to understand preferences and statistical data in order to support clients during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Primarily will be involved in conducting research surveys through telephonic interviews globally.
2. Conducting telephonic (CATI) and web based (CAWI) interviews with CXO- s, Senior and Mid-Level executives across different geographies.
3. Collecting data on consumers, competitors, market place and consolidating the information into actionable items.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication.
2. A methodical approach to manage focus groups, carrying out interviews and conducting surveys over the phone.
3. Building Databases through various search engines like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, One Source, Google, Bloomberg, Hoovers etc.
4. Performing Market Research across industry verticals such as Information Technology, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Health-care, Energy and Utilities, Pharmacy, Automobiles etc.
5. Critical thinking skills to assess all available information and determine the marketing strategy that is best for the company.
6. Ability to cope up with the fast-paced work.
7. Should be flexible and willing to learn and work as part of the team and organization.
Employment Type : Full-Time
Job Location : Pune
Industry Type : Market Research (Business to Business)
Education : Any Bachelor's Degree