Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:255 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Analyst - Market Research (0-12 yrs)
- Opportunity within an fast-growing BI platform
- Be a part of a work environment that accelerates learning
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client has developed a critical business intelligence tool packed with essential features that will help companies make more informed decisions. Covering a wide range of industries, the software tracks thousands of projects worldwide and is currently being used by renowned organisations.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting research and extracting relevant information through the primary and secondary sources
- Maintaining information and format consistency on projects across the database
- Assisting team members with their research and maintaining the quality of information
- Providing quarterly analytical articles upon request and project reports to partners
- Responding to client requests and system requests in a timely manner
- Defining, developing, and maintaining reports to support decision making
- Processing & interpreting data to get actionable insights
The Profile :
- You have at least Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- You have some experience within a Market Analyst or similar role.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present your findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You possess good networking & relationship-building skills
- You have strong analytical skills and documentation skills
- You are a detail-oriented team player who can manage multiple tasks
- You must own a laptop.