Proprietor at K & R Enterprises
Views:44 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Analyst/Manager - Marketing - Acquisition/Retention & Growth - Online Live Gaming (7-10 yrs)
We are looking candidate for a mumbai based fast growing online live gaming organization
Job details :
- Developing and managing the retention strategy to optimize key performance indicators including customer lifetime values, retention/churn levels and average revenue per player.
- Leading the marketing research, product marketing strategy & execution.
- Responsible for acquisition, Retention, Engagement metrics.
- Ensure improvement of cohorts & LTV.
- Drive growth & retention funnel to increase revenue through automation and upsell strategies
- Responsible for the segmentation of the customers based on their lifetime and recent spending and churn behaviour.
- Marketing automation using CRM tools at different stages of user life cycle.
- The creation and implementation of an optimized daily/weekly/monthly campaign programme (retention and reactivation both automated and not automated), tailoring communication to different customer segments identified through CRM tool and data warehouse.
- Control of the overall retention bonus spending and achieve growth in revenue month on month.
- Suggesting and providing appropriate personalized communication to maximize customer spend.
- Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behaviour, usage and spend.
- Analysing the customer journey, identifying key touch points in the customer's interaction with the site to optimize customer activation & retention.
- Working with the design, development and other teams to ensure execution excellence and that the website/email template meets the needs of existing customers.
- Develop regular reporting to track online marketing KPIs and build awareness of the digital marketing channel within the organisation.
- Market Competitive Analysis and enhancing better product offerings in dedicated timelines.
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to help develop the websites to improve the design, usability, content and customer experience.
- Similarly responsible for initially setting up different projects right from the beginning from the integration with different agencies and tools to being fully functional project as a whole while taking care of retention end to end.
- Data driven experimentation to drive growth and meet monthly targets.
- Should be well versed with marketing analytics tools.
Other requirements :
- Must have handled a team size of 10 people.
- Data driven decision making capabilities are desired.
- Experience from Real Money gaming segments preferable.
- Must be able to delegate within the team and suitably report to the management through Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly MIS.
- Immediate Joining
- Interested candidate may call at +91 99531 38435 for quick response