Recruiter at Fasttrack Visa
Views:76 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Analyst/Lead - Search Engine Optimization (5-10 yrs)
Job Role description :
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
SEO Specialist / Analyst to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You- ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company's profitability.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- University Graduate - BCS, BCA, / MCS, MSC- Computer science / MCS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Certified as SEO Certification, digital marketing etc.