Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:43 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Analyst - Digital Marketing - Staffing & Consultancy Firm (2-5 yrs)
Digital Marketing Analyst
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Our Client is an End-to-End Recruitment Solution, Human resource staffing and consultancy firm, providing innovative & Out-of-the-Box, turnkey solutions to customers in addressing their complex hiring issues while keeping the cost minimal.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Collecting and analyzing campaigns, leads and ads engagement data and providing actionable insights
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Maintain reports based on weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly results and activities
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad- hoc analytic requests and development/automation of regular reports.
- Analyzes external and internal marketing data using database queries, spreadsheet models, web analytics tools, statistical analysis tools and campaign management software tools
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations for improvement
- Developing digital campaigns and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Advanced MS excel, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skill