Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:29 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Analyst - Digital Marketing - PR Firm (0-5 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
We are hiring for a company who manages poets and poetry events around the country, as well as the only public relations firm with the vision to provide a platform to new poets
The Job Key responsibilities areas :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM and Demand Generation/Customer Acquisition Funnel.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Managing a team of 11-50 people.
Ideal Candidate Key Competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Digital Marketing, Consumer Insights / Market Research or Brand / Product Management role, ideally within the Media & Entertainment industry.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing, Digital Transformation / Change Management, Demand Generation / Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Other.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data