Manager at Excel Learning
Views:54 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - Digital Marketing - Digital Services (4-6 yrs)
Lead Analyst - Paid campaigns
Job Description :
This individual will report into the head of PPC. This position will work as part of a cross-functional team made up of marketing, web and technology teams. The individual will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning and implementing online/digital marketing strategies for our clients.
Drive campaign management service quality, client retention & growth :
- Use of data and analytics to deliver marketing efficiencies.
- Lead a team of analysts to develop and execute the online marketing strategy for our clients, spanning across - Search Engine Marketing, Display Marketing, Remarketing, and Facebook.
- Analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment.
- Manage & build a strong team with best in class online marketing competencies, skills & experience sets.
Support new business opportunity development :
- Understand client challenges around driving traffic, customer acquisitions and/or revenue & map their business requirements to our solutions and services in the paid channel marketing domain.
- Work closely with business development and central response team on proposals, RFP, and pitches to support the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and SMEs for discussion and brainstorming to shape the overall response.
- Benchmark digital readiness of client marketing programs with competitors/ industry to identify gaps and opportunity areas on paid channels.
Desired Skills :
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Search Engine Marketing - Should have a very high-level of proficiency. AdWords Certification is a bonus.
- Display Marketing, Social Marketing - Preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with AdWords Editor, Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture.
- Experience in campaign management.
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to translate business objectives into a marketing solution
- Ability to demonstrate the business value of our solutions to prospects.
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
- Excellent deck making skills.
- Crisis Management - Able to handle ad-hoc issues effectively.
Profile : Postgraduate from tier I or tier II MBA college, preferably with Marketing or Communications
- Overall 4-5 years of work experience and 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience working for digital marketing agencies or consulting outfits in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
- Hands on knowledge of campaign management tools like Adwords, Facebook, DSP or any similar certification.