Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:271 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Analyst - Consumer Insights - FMCG (2-30 yrs)
Join a global FMCG brand
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Excellent role for a consumer insights specialist
The Employer :
Our client is a leading consumer goods company with a range of 200+ brand portfolio, and footprint across the globe.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting timely analysis of consumer behaviour and deriving actionable insights to strategize solutions.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
-I dentifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
The Profile :
- You have Masters in Marketing or related discipline from a top tier institute and have at least 2 years experience ideally within Market Research & Analysis role.
- You have experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research.
- You possess strong analytical skills and have hands-on experience working with data tools like Tableau.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You can work well in fast paced environments.