Key Account Manager at Credent Team Pvt Ltd
Views:114 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Analyst - Business Development (6-8 yrs)
Research different industries and specific companies using a broad set of resources (e. g. market insights, business opportunities,
industry trends, competing organizations, customer demographics, new technologies) on specified parameters. The role utilizes both
primary & secondary research resources & techniques.
2. Leads solution development efforts to address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
3. Manage and execute marketing campaign plans & keep track of lead progression
4. Research and developing new markets and improving client acquisition
5. Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
6. Analyzed new opportunities to determine potential lead to conversion rate
7. Track and record metrics, data and statistics on company sales performance, connections, client retention, customer retention and
accounts recievables on a regular basis.
8. Researched territories and developed opportunity matrix Development Analyst spreadsheets for Industrial product sales.
9. Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
10. Extensive knowledge of target markets enabled development of customized prospect lists to be used in marketing campaigns.
11. Candidate should have good exp into business lead development.
Critical Role and Responsibilities
12. Organized and facilitated sales promotion programs and participation seminars
13. Delivering demos and sales presentations