HR & Business Leader at Anaad Consultants LLP
Views:142 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Anaad - Business Growth Manager (3-6 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Driving product adoption and customer value at key accounts and identifying additional opportunities for customer expansion.
- Collaborating with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers.
- Defining best practices, metrics and goals and leading the Customer success teams towards achieving these.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer referrals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support to new team members.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Designing business plans in line with Company's strategy and objectives.
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure business plans are effectively rolled out.
- Driving business efficiency and profitability by identifying and implementing process improvements to optimise performance wherever possible.
The Candidate Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Business Manager or Customer Success role, ideally within the Education and/or consultancy industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess excellent communication and business-facing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.