HR & Business Leader at Anaad Consultants LLP
Views:585 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Anaad - Analyst - Market Research (0-4 yrs)
Selected employee's day-to-day responsibilities shall include:
1. Distil research and policy recommendations into compelling messages.
2. Assist Leadership in review and implementation of the Communications & PR strategy.
3. Undertake primary and secondary research projects members of the research team
4. Collate and analyze data collected through primary research, case studies, literature reviews, pilot projects, and publicly available datasets
5. Create powerful infographics and visualize data
6. Conduct quick research across the lines of market scan for need-based work (e.g. MOA, DOF, AGRICOOP, DARE, MOFPI, DAHD, NAFED, APEDA, TRIFED, MoTA, etc.,) audiences: academic papers, short policy briefs, blogs, etc
7. Assume responsibilities for project planning, data collection, analysis, and documentation
8. Help select external parties for projects and coordinate with them for implementation of timelines and ensuring the proper direction of the work.
9. Remain current on developments in Samagra's areas of work, especially Agriculture, Skill Development and Tribal Affairs
10. Monitor, analyze, and report on emerging policy and research issues by regularly reviewing relevant sources, Maintain knowledge of government policy decisions
11. Support dialogues, workshops, and conferences on the research outputs. Write opinion pieces and commentaries on research undertaken and contemporary issues for Newspapers, Journals, and other relevant publications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.