Team Lead HR at Amura Marketing Technologies
Views:38 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Amura Marketing Technologies - Senior Executive - Paid Media (3-5 yrs)
About Amura :
Amura Marketing is a next generation Martech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India. The company's ethos are built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered'-, an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology. With offices in India's leading metropolitan cities, Amura is the nation's fastest-growing marketing technology firms with a 200+ member team. It boasts of a young, vibrant team and a great work-culture with the opportunity to ideate, create and grow.
Led by engineers-turned-entrepreneurs, Amura is now poised to become a global name in digital marketing, disruptive technology solutions as well as marketing & sales automation.
Connect with us to be a part of Team Amura and the ever-changing, exciting digital world.
Role in the organization :
- Amura is looking for a Digital Marketing specialist with at least 3+ years hands-on expertise in Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords, Bing, etc.). Amura is a pioneer in digital-only project launches and runs several simultaneous big budget campaigns for its clients.
- Responsible for contributing ideas to grow the clients business
- Proactively providing the clients marketing plans with the greatest amount of value-added communications.
- Format and prepare weekly search reports for clients. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Tracks, analyzes and summarizes program results and progress
- Help prepare and research needed materials for client presentations and engagements
- Conduct research and fact-finding for reports, presentations and articles
- Perform keyword research and basic analysis
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Day-to-day liaison with internal team members on Campaign developments
- Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices to company associates and to clients.
- Training subordinates and providing them with a goal to make each member self - efficient and able to execute independently.
- Responsible for understanding client goals and agency deliverables
- Paid Media Analyst with relevant experience of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and keyword research
- Ability to understand the target audience and plan campaigns accordingly
- Exposure to client communication - desired but not required
- Certification from Google Adwords - Required
- Certification from Google Analytics- Required