Team Lead HR at Amura Marketing Technologies
Views:44 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amura Marketing Technologies - Senior Executive - Graphic Design (2-4 yrs)
Department : Design
About Amura :
Amura Marketing is a next generation Martech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India. The company's ethos is built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered', an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology. With offices in India's leading metropolitan cities, Amura is the nation's fastest-growing marketing technology firm with a 200+ member team. It boasts of a young, vibrant team and a great work-culture with the opportunity to ideate, create and grow. Led by engineers-turned-entrepreneurs, Amura is now poised to become a global name in digital marketing, disruptive technology solutions as well as marketing & sales automation.
Connect with us to be a part of Team Amura and the ever-changing, exciting digital world.
Role Description :
Amura is looking for a Designer who has the ability to understand client's design requirements and produce appealing creatives based on it. The candidate must have expert level knowledge of visual design and mastered all the Design Tools.
- Develop responsive website designs, ad-banners, web-apps, mobile apps, social media posts, emailers, etc.
- Understand the design brief and create the best design solution for it.
- Responsible for the quality of execution and capacity to think creatively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Work as a team with the Copywriters and Account Managers.
- Create impressive presentations with strategy included in order to present to the clients with confidence.
Desired skills & Experience :
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in web designing.
- Designing websites, banners, EDMs and web templates.
- Knowledge of online marketing, social media marketing and latest designing trends.
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and knowledge of wireframing softwares is a plus point.
- Self-motivated, organized, decisive and responsible.