Team Lead HR at Amura Marketing Technologies
Views:43 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Amura Marketing Technologies - Senior Executive - Account Management (2-4 yrs)
About Amura :
Amura Marketing is a next generation Martech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India. The company's ethos are built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered'-, an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology. With offices in India's leading metropolitan cities, Amura is the one of the fastest-growing marketing technology firms in India with a 200+ member team. It boasts of a young, vibrant team and a great work-culture with the opportunity to ideate, create and grow. Led by engineers-turned-entrepreneurs, Amura is now poised to become a global name in digital marketing, disruptive technology solutions as well as marketing & sales automation. Connect with us to be a part of Team Amura and the ever-changing, exciting digital world.
Role within the organization :
The Sr. Executive will play a key role in the Marketing & Client servicing department. He/she will be involved in developing strategies & suggest innovative marketing techniques for Amura's clients on digital platforms, and ensuring high client satisfaction levels.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Taking the proper information/brief - Objective/Purpose of the brief/activity, - plans of the clients, and Budget from the client - in face-to-face meetings or Mail or Call.
2. Conduct a thorough & detailed secondary research to understand client competition from all possible parameters essential to developing a communication & media plan.
3. Keep learning about the client's industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions.
4. Prepare MOM of every client meeting/calls.
5. Timeline Management - Ensure client work -plans/campaigns/reports are shared with client on time in the format client expects or agency followed format.
6. Ensure there is 100% error free execution
7. Ensure all important parameters before making a campaign live has been checked.
8. Once campaigns are live, review and optimize projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential.
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Digital Marketing experience of 2+ years.
2. Preferred work in an agency with Hands-on experience on Google & Facebook organic or paid promotions.
3. Team player - Managed/Worked with a team of 2+ team members.
4. Excellent communicator and relationship builder
5. Dynamic : Strong decision-making and prioritization ability.
6. Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems
7. Sense of data: Ability to turn insights into actionable growth initiatives
8. Accountability: High sense of ownership and relentlessness to deliver projects.
9. Problem-solving: Good in problem-solving and ability to bring in new ideas and drive product agenda from scratch