Team Lead HR at Amura Marketing Technologies
Views:106 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amura Marketing Technologies - Executive - Social Media (1-3 yrs)
About Amura :
Amura Marketing is a next generation Martech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and
sales solutions to leading brands in India. The company's ethos are built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered', an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology. With offices in India's leading metropolitan cities, Amura is the nation's fastest-growing marketing technology firm with a 200+ member team. It boasts of a young, vibrant team and a great work-culture with the opportunity to ideate, create and grow. Led by engineers-turned-entrepreneurs, Amura is now poised to become a global name in digital marketing, disruptive technology solutions as well as marketing & sales automation.
Connect with us to be a part of Team Amura and the ever-changing, exciting digital world.
Role in the organization :
- Amura is looking for a digital media enthusiast who is talented and passionate about social media. The ideal candidate must have extensive social media experience on various channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Agency experience preferred.
- With a creative bent of mind along with excellent communication skills, the Candidate must develop innovative social strategies and must have a proven ability to carry the strategy forward through implementation and deliver results. The candidate must have a strong understanding of social sentiment, viral marketing and user behavior in a digital environment.
- Concept ideation and implementation
- Work closely with the copy team to develop content strategy and develop a content calendar consisting of channels, media, message, type, etc.
- Ensure that content follows brand guidelines, is relevant and consistent in terms of style & quality
- Work closely with company's Design and Development Teams on all creative and branding initiatives
- Measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns
- Respond and react to changes within social networks
- Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve business objectives and create ideas on social media viral marketing
- Deliver regular dashboards on the performance of the social media accounts and derive insights that could be used to inform or evolve the social media strategy
- Monitor, respond and engage with the community on a daily basis.
- Identify threats and opportunities in User generated content and report to the appropriate authorities.
- Monitor the social universe about best practices in community management, innovative uses of social media and relevant trends and use the same to continuously improve our social strategy
- Manage team and tasks to achieve respective client goals.
- Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Knowledge of all social platforms
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing