Amura - Manager - Account Management (5-10 yrs)
Designation : Manager - Account Management
Department : Marketing
Exp : 5+ years
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/MBA Marketing
Job Location : Pune
Amura Marketing is a next generation Martech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India. The company's ethos are built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered'-, an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology. With offices in India's leading metropolitan cities, Amura is the nation's fastest-growing marketing technology firms with a 200+ member team. It boasts of a young, vibrant team and a great work-culture with the opportunity to ideate, create and grow.
Led by engineers-turned-entrepreneurs, Amura is now poised to become a global name in digital marketing, disruptive technology solutions as well as marketing & sales automation.
Connect with us to be a part of Team Amura and the ever-changing, exciting digital world.
Role within the organization:
The position is responsible for Account Strategy & Execution, Client Servicing and Management for all accounts of Amura. Leading a team of client servicing executives and ensuring work is managed efficiently across all teams and collaborating with teams (both internal and external) to ensure on-time delivery. This role involves working across multiple platforms to drive engagement and positive customer behavior.
- Develop marketing strategies for Amura's clients; ideate & execute new marketing concepts.
- Responsible for providing solutions, consulting and managing client expectations on all aspects of digital marketing being a single point of contact.
- Interact with multiple clients to understand their brief, discuss solutions and to regularly update them on the progress of various activities.
- Actively engage with clients as well as internal teams on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to align with tasks and overall direction, seek inputs/feedback/approvals.
- Create monthly/weekly status and activity reports being sent to the client.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports of all activities executed by the team to submit
- Competitor analysis.
- Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
- Planning & prioritizing the team's work.
- Preparing daily task lists for all members of the team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Candidates with 5+ years of work experience can apply.
- Should have preferably been involved in Client Servicing, Strategy, and Execution - All three.
- Team management experience is mandatory.
- Proven & demonstrable experience of being able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Should be comfortable with handling.