Amura - Copywriter (2-4 yrs)
Designation : Copywriter
Department : Copy
Experience : 1+ years
Job Location : Pune
About Amura :
- Amura Marketing Technologies is a next generation MarTech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India.
- The company's ethos is built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered', an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology.
- With offices in India's leading metropolitan cities, Amura is the nation's fastest-growing marketing technology firm with a 130+ member team. It boasts of a young, vibrant team and a great work culture with the opportunity to ideate, create and grow.
- Led by engineers-turned-entrepreneurs, Amura is now poised to become a global name in digital marketing, disruptive technology solutions as well as marketing & sales automation.
- Connect with us to be a part of Team Amura and the ever-changing, exciting digital world!
Role within the organization :
- If you've worked in marketing, you'll know that the field is undergoing a paradigm shift toward digitally-driven, measurable creativity. Amura is the perfect opportunity for you to step into this technologically-inclined world of copywriting, where the impact of your words and ideas is measured in real time.
- If you're looking for a profile that encourages you to grow, develop your skills and make an impact in the world of marketing, Amura is the place for you.
What you need to bring to the table: An understanding of marketing, eagerness to learn & keep growing, team spirit, creativity, complete proficiency in the English language.
What you'll be working on :
- Ad copy for digital campaigns, video scripts, social media, blog posts and a certain amount of offline collateral. The role also involves ideation for advertising campaigns. The clients you- ll work on will span tech, F&B, pharma, retail, healthcare, real estate, automotive and other industries.
- You'll be a part of the larger content marketing department in Pune, working closely with the client servicing team and design team to come up with ideas and creatives that make an impact!
- Interpreting client briefs and requirements
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing through to execution
- Developing creative ideas and original, clear copy
- Working with the social media team to conceptualize posts
- Collaborating with the design team on visual representation of the copy
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content o opportunities
- Be responsible for working with internal teams to gather input and validate the content
- Ensure consistency and quality across all written content
- Present and articulate concepts to clients
Desired Skills and experience :
- 1+ years of experience interest in copywriting, business communication or technical writing
- BE Computer Engineering, B.Tech in Computer Science, Graduate in Marketing
- Proficiency in the English language and accuracy in grammar
- The knack of understanding technical products (SaaS, PaaS, SAP, etc.) and writing for them
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and eager to learn