HR at Amtrust Mobile Solutions
Views:968 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
AmTrust - District Sales Manager (3-5 yrs)
Job Title : District Sales Manager
Permanent : / Contract Resource Permanent
Reports To : Territory Sales Manager
Department & Sub Department Sales
Location South India
Company Profile :
AmTrust Mobile Solutions by AmTrust International is a one-stop solution that provides after sales solutions to help the customers stay connected to their devices with a peace of mind. From device protection and repair work to trade-in services and technical support, we provide a range of services under a single roof. The brand is built on passion, innovation and continued dedication, aimed towards building brand loyalty and seamless claims at the lowest cost possible.
Overall Purpose of the Role :
- Relationship and Team Management
- Market and client visits
- Preparing and reviewing Sales reports
- Client acquisition and management
- Quality monitoring and delivery
- Co-operation with Internal and External Stakeholders
Areas of Responsibility :
- Maintain good relationship with dealers, solve their inquiries.
- Manage 80 to 100 stores. Visit every store once every 15 Days.
- Effectively lead the team of SA, manage SA/dealers performance, set weekly/monthly targets.
- Acquire new retailers from demanded area in given territory.
- Control of quality of sales performance, drive quality initiatives.
- Manage AMS operations related supplies and marketing materials inside stores.
- Achieves product mix sales targets
- Participate in partner's events (e.g. trade shows, Road Shows or any BTL activities) to cultivate customer relationships
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare regular reporting with TSM/RSM. Tracking sales reports and analyze daily data.
- Check the compliance of SA/Dealers follow the Company's regulations about working at POS.
- Regular trainings to SA/Dealers on product, claim processing and compliance.
- Regular meeting with SA/Dealers.
- Keep watch on fake claims
Qualification & Experience Required :
- Min 3 to 5 Year Experience in Sales/Distribution/ Telecom/ Channel Management/ Retail
- Should be a graduate. MBA preferred
- Experience in planning & executing sales or marketing strategies with results
- Experience in preparing, submitting and presenting reports to the Zonal/Regional Managers
- Must have experience in FIELD WORK, accomplishing tasks from given location
Skills Required :
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc.)
- Excellent communication skill & should be very good in local language
- Good understanding of retail market and competition in relevant district
- Sales-driven personality, self-confident
- Responsible and committed
- Driven and proactive, self-motivated, results and actions oriented
Additional Information :
- Should be ready to relocate and love travelling
- Six days work week (Saturday & Sunday working)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.