Hiring Manager at AIS InfoSource
Views:360 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
AIS Infosource - Specialist - Inside Sales - B2B Segment (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails and social networking
- Connect and follow-up with CXO, Vice President and Director level prospects with decision-making capabilities.
- Meet monthly targets for qualified lead generation and develop a healthy sales funnel
- Clearly understand the customer's needs and requirements and how our products and services address those needs.
- Research accounts, locate key players, identify needs and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects for sales calls and marketing campaigns
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Executives and National Sales Leaders for further development and closure
- Understand and adhere to all Company policies, including but not limited to security, trade secrets and confidentiality of all information
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Must have 2 to 3 years of proven B2B inside sales- lead generation experience selling technology/outsourcing solutions to CXO, Vice President and Director level prospects within large, U.S. based companies
- Familiarity selling into financial institutions (banks, lenders, insurance) is a PLUS.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot platforms
- Well-versed with the usage of LinkedIn and Sales Navigator research and networking.
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) University degree preferably with a concentration in marketing or business administration.
Salary: 5 to 9 Lakh
Shift timing: 8 pm to 5 am (Sat & Sun off)
Office hours are as per Central Time Zone (GMT-6)