HR at American Express
Views:99 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Relationship Manager (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Functional Description :
- To deliver the Centurion product strategy to retain high value CMs and significantly increase Centurion card spend and Travel & Concierge service engagement.
- To develop a face to face Relationship Management service for High-Value Centurion customers. The team will provide Travel, Lifestyle and Card benefits and services to customers.
Purpose of the Role :
- To demonstrate excellent customer relationship skills & experience as well as having the ability to drive exceptional and seamless service to high value CMs.
- To be a key member of the TLS team and will collaborate across the teams as well as number of business partners to deliver our business priorities.
- This role provides a personalized relationship service to our high value Centurion CMs through various servicing team.
- To also lead a number of support and associated customer facing travel expert teams, who work closely with their allocated DTA's.
Principal Accountabilities ANALYZE, understand Centurion CMs in portfolio & Centurion value proposition to define proactive service and sales tactics :
- Achieve /exceed customer satisfaction targets and consistently achieve service level agreements.
- Significantly increase CM engagement and SOTW (measured through usage and Travel share of wallet data).
- Develop and implement service processes that enhance customer satisfaction.
- Drive profitable travel sales and revenues.
- Relationship Managers to deliver excellent customer experience
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Pro-actively maintain regular contact with customers and to use detailed knowledge of customer's lifestyle choices to offer relevant value added propositions
Critical Factors to Success :
Business Outcomes :
- Liaise and follow-up with AXP stakeholders to get CMs issues / requests solved
- Manages and has day to day accountability for the department.
- Ensure adherence to controls and compliance policies.
- Partner with internal American Express and third party operations and suppliers to create memorable experiences and flawless service execution to create Centurion CMs advocates. Lead and support key business activities and projects as requested.
Leadership Outcome :
- Leading, developing and motivating a team of experts with Travel, Lifestyle and Card knowledge to meet and exceed CM expectations across a range of services.
- Ensure that the unit delivers consistent proactive service thru superior customer knowledge and flawless follow up.
- Achieve strong results and inspire the team to deliver world class customer service, increase the share of travel wallet and employee productivity
- Ensure an effective relationship with CMs.
Critical Challenges :
Deliver and continuously enhance American Express relationship with its most valuable CM segment who have the highest expectations of American Express's capability to deliver : Superb CM service and Relationship
Management : Exceptional Best Value on Travel, Concierge & Card Account Service delivery.
Past Experience :
Ideally with a strong Travel, Luxury sector and/or Relationship Management background and a fundamental knowledge of Card service dynamics, in order to participate in the development of relevant and profitable products and services.
Academic Background : Graduate with atleast 5 years of travel experience.
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- Knowledge of high-end, luxury travel & lifestyle products, services & value propositions
- People Management
- Time Management
- Workload Management
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
Problem solving skills :
Lifestyle : Knowledge of destinations, geographies
Ability to network within hospitality industry Travel :
Knowledge of fares & ticketing including RTW & complex fares Preferred :
- Supplier product knowledge Travel
- Elementary Global Distribution System (GDS) skills
Knowledge of Platforms : MS office suits (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access)
Preferred : Travel
GDS Platforms : Amadeus, Sabre
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Travel
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.