HR at American Express
Views:103 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Sales - Corporate Cards - South (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
This is an acquisition role wherein the candidate will have to deliver on the Aggressive Sales targets by: - Developing an in-depth understanding of our prospects/clients, building relationships for success, influencing prospect and client decisioning and execute strategic sales plans.
- Differentiate the American Express value proposition, develop in-depth understanding of the market/region and source, to independently build/manage an effective pipeline.
- Optimize the value of business proposition and maximize the return to meet aggressive sales growth targets.
- Own and deliver the outcome - prospect conversion and new billings generation, win-to-trade, new booked volume and carry over volume targets.
- Drive the sales approach internally with stakeholders as well as externally with customers and ensure that the necessary resources from all parts of the organization are aligned appropriately with our opportunities.
- Manage leads and research into account, preparation of presentation materials, ensuring pricing is consistent with pricing strategy and the effective implementation of the account.
1) Achieving Corporate Card and BTA acquisition and sales productivity targets from all payments tools
2) Implementation of acquired accounts.
3) Focus on T&E and Non T&E potential billing opportunities.
4) Liaise with support groups within American Express to facilitate smooth implementation, issue resolutions and customer satisfaction.
5) Timely and accurate sales reporting on sales force and pipeline management.
Assistant Sales Manager with 2-5 years of relevant experience, operating in a well-defined role with available supervision. Faces high competition primarily in a domestic market. Although a technical knowledge is not necessarily required, good corporate card product knowledge is preferred. Good with negotiations and dealing with senior executives of mid-sized organizations. Basic understanding of financial levers in companies would be preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.