HR at American Express
Views:13 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Executive - Business Development - Corporate Card (2-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Achieve aggressive corporate card sales targets in the geography through a focus on winning new business to the franchise via new clients aggressively
- Manage the sales pipeline ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets including accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for increasing interactive penetration and improving operational economics
- Fully engaging in the performance management and development planning process lead the sales strategies to penetrate all segments within prescribed territory in middle market live the blue box values, including - Personal Accountability- and - Will To Win-
- Develop linkages with the implementation team to facilitate fast efficient implementations of won business
- Develop relationships across distribution partners e.g. travel agents, expense mgt providers, consultants, etc. coordinates efforts/resources within and across teams to deliver goals
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives; brings in ideas, information, suggestions and expertise from others outside the immediate team
- Builds strong team relationships within and across teams
- Retaining and growing the margins in our new business wins
- Mapping of the overall market potential within prescribed territory to determine organization- s- current market share and market opportunity for corporate card demonstrate a strong knowledge of external competitor activity and market trends to be able to effectively position our products though differentiated selling
- Network within the industry, community, business, and customers to stay current on issues impacting customers
- Act with integrity
- Show energy and resilience
- Be self-motivated and maintain consistent high levels of energy and focus.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Preferably management graduate with 2 to 3 years business sales experience at decision making level structured methodology to account acquisition
- Personal pipeline management experience including ability to make cold calls on prospects
- Strategic and analytical focus self-motivated with strong time management skills strong oral and written skills superior negotiation abilities strong Microsoft word, PowerPoint & excel skills preferred
- Ability to work in a team
- Result oriented with experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to prospects ability to develop a good understanding of the prospect using relevant research and questioning techniques
- Build relationships with decision makers and influencers with the client network within the industry, community, businesses and customers to stay current on issues impacting customers
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.