American Express - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Job Description : Why American Express ? Or - About American Express :
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Working at American Express
Experiences That Back You
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Reasons to Believe :
- An iconic global brand, where you can grow as a leader
- Meaningful and rewarding work that is performed with integrity
- A culture of learning in collaboration with great colleagues and leaders
- A unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity
- Support and trust to thrive in your career and life
- The Powerful Backing- of American Express.
Job Description :
- Generating and closing new acquisition signing leads in the territory
- To achieve objective of coverage, quality of signing for the territory
- Ensuring merchant set up, welcome call and manage first 100 days to ensure activation
- Follow up on customer / employee generated leads
- Build relationships for success - consultative solution selling to ensure long term relationship building
- Owns the end to end resolution of reported surcharge & suppression cases
- Effective and efficient delivery of campaigns
- Proactive identification of incremental opportunities to leverage all client contacts based on needs, while
potentially leveraging cross selling opportunities
- Provides first point of escalations from other contact channels
- Reinforce and demonstrate the value story to retain merchant and promote card acceptance
- Develop in-depth understanding of the customers and marketplace
This role may be subject to additional background verification check
Minimum Qualifications :
- Graduate with at least 6 months experience in sales organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer, industry, market and amex product/operations and mis system knowledge
- Strong consultative selling skills including excellent relationship building, time management skills.
- Effective conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to use quantitative data and analysis to sell value
- Strong team player
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Date Posted : Feb 19, 2021, 3:29:14 AM
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Relationship Mgmt
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.