HR at American Express
Views:23 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Customer Care Professional (1-6 yrs)
Customer Care Professional
Job Description :
Why American Express ?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame .
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience on Calls to Consumer Card Members.
- Resolve all Customer Queries and Follow Established Procedures as Appropriate.
- Provide alternatives and apply Superior Service No, Call Handling Skills
- To Ensure Best Possible Solutions and FCR to Card Members.
- Deliver to the Customer, Employees and Shareholder Metrics as per Goals.
- Highlight Issues through Feedback and Recommend Changes in Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based on Customer Demands
- To Meet Their Needs and Ensure Quality Service is given at all times.
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines.
- Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills.
- Must possess Excellent Verbal Communication.
- Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service No Situations.
- Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills.
- Change Management Ability.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
- Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to Detail.
- Workable knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Power-point, Excel)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.