HR at American Express
Views:42 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Customer Care Professional (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There- s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- American Express has been making a difference in people- s lives for over 160 years,backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We Have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. Wehave their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time tospend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
- Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
- Dont make a difference without it.
- Dont live life without it.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
PA Servicing is all about interacting with Program Administrators who manage all aspects of card program from charge inquiry to expense management for the company. You will be the first point of contact for the Program Administrators who handle the entire corporate program and could have multiple cards and queries. Average call handling time for the process is 800+ seconds.
Some of the key metrics of this team are
1. OSAT ( Overall Satisfaction )
2. Value Generation
3. FCR ( First Call Resolution )
4. CHT ( Call Handling Time )
5. ATS ( Adherence To Schedule )
6. Quality/HOC & BST
Job Responsibilities :
- Your role requires you to take ownership of the call and resolve the inquiry to customer- s expectations to deepen the relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Deliver extraordinary service by responding to questions concerning administrative accounts at corporation level
- Assess mood, inquiry & profile of the PA and consult to share relevant messages and offers
- Understand the criticality & sensitivity of given responsibility as servicing involves high level executive officers of client organizations
- Contribute to a positive team environment by acknowledging others- contributions and celebrating their success
- Should be able to provide alternatives and apply superior Service No call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions and FCR to customers
- Build rapport quickly with customers/clients and put them at ease
- Deliver on Employees, Customer & Shareholder Metrics as Per Goals
- Proven high initiative and energy level with good influencing, decision-making and collaboration skills
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.-
- Strong communication skills with the demonstrated ability to handle highly complex and manual queries
- Passionate about the Brand and Customer Service
- Candidate with Corporate Card/Credit Card Servicing knowledge is preferred
- Strong understanding of American Express Policies & Procedures
- Should have positive work relationship with team members
- Quick Navigation Ability, Web Savvy, Basic Troubleshooting Knowledge
- Adherence to CMS Policies, Procedures, Quality & Compliance Guidelines
- The Incumbent should have a performance rating Of G3/L3 or Better- The Incumbent should not be on Level 3 and above counseling level at the time of applicatio
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.