HR at American Express
Views:27 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Customer Care Professional (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- This is a Band 28 requisition.
- Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
- Don- t make a difference without it.
- Don- t live life without it.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Key responsibilities include but is not limited to the following :
- Offering and managing hardship programs for Australia/New Zealand.
- Regulation driven action on accounts with guidelines defined.
- Ensure appropriate action on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact view delinquent cases to identify opportunities of establishing contact.
- Inventory management through manually working on cases/emails.
- Multi-dimensional workload with varied dynamics and action criteria as part of the daily job.
- Shift 24X7
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Comfortable with the Annual Bonus model.
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience.
- Experience in multi-tasking in voice and non-voice preferable.
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making, and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Team Player with a high level of integrity.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Language : English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.