HR at American Express
Views:13 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Customer Care Professional (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- This is a Band 28 requisition.
- Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
- We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
- Don- t make a difference without it.
- Don- t live life without it.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Key responsibilities include but is not limited to the following :
- Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
- Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VOCM scores.
- Meet metrics on VOCM, quality, contact rate and collection.
- Shift 24X7.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience.
- Proven track record for servicing and driving VOCM scores.
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Strong Knowledge of American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
- Change Management Ability & self motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Language : English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.