HR at American Express
Views:17 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Customer Care Professional (0-5 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver Very High Standards Of Customer Service By Handling Correspondence And Queries For Premium And High Value Customers.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure First Contact Resolution.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Correspondence To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
- Handle All Written Customer Enquiries, Maintenance And Non-Se Disputes For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
- Ensure Smooth Functioning Of Cmm By Meeting Key Performance Indicators & Achieving Laid Down Slas.
Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service And Support New Product Launches, Promotions Etc
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
- Ensure Complete Adherence To Approval Grid For Financial Adjustments By Team And Self.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail. High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- Amex product knowledge is desirable.
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
Set The Agenda : Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
Bring Others With You : Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
Do It The Right Way : Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.