HR at American Express
Views:18 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Customer Care Professional (0-5 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Customer Digital / IT Problem Management : Understand Card Member's concern / Access issues on digital engagement channels.
IT Incident reporting : Collect details, troubleshoot, raise incidents, & provide the status of problem tickets.
Trained in Customer Service and Value Generation by extending pre-determined offers on the account on all the eligible call
- Ensure FCR by applying superior service and provide possible alternatives on Service No situations.
- Deliver on the employees, customer and shareholder metrics as per the aligned goals.
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to take quick decisions and respond to Customer inquiries.
- Technical bent of mind and a keen interest in computer/internet technology.
- Proven Analytical and Problem Solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Applications/Operating Systems.
- Strong Solution orientation, multi-tasking and Support Change management
- Knowledge about Social Media Channels like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare.
- Workable knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Power-point, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability as a strong collaborative team player who can to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.