HR at American Express
Views:19 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - Premium Card Sales (5-9 yrs)
Centurion - Assistant Manager
Job Description :
This position is responsible for driving business for Premium card through the PSF team comprising front-line relationship officers. The position will demand the candidate to take the ownership of building a team, manage the end to end sales cycle and developing the city on the map of ICSS Sales
The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
1) Build a strong premium sales team, which is focused on acquisition of premium prospects through consultative selling approach instead of push sales culture. Focus on strong relationship oriented approach
2) Build a strong Sales culture that reflects and strengthens the Amex Brand - customer experience at every touch point.
3) Person would be required to open corporate for acquisition of premium and ultra-premium client.
4) Driving business through defined channels of acquisition and adding more of partnership and tie-ups to bring avenues for the team to delivery on target.
5) Obtaining and analyzing market intelligence & implementing market share strategies.
6) Develop strong interfaces with Operations to understand and contribute to Card approval process.
7) Analyze applications/NCA on an ongoing basis to ensure that metrics on approval rates, cancellation rates, declines and spend behavior etc are met
8) Ensuring all performance standards are met viz.
a. Sales results
b. Business targets
c. Controls and compliance
d. People development
e. Sales productivity
9) Team handling:
- Monitoring and evaluating team performance
- Acquiring and developing new talent
- Ensuring on-going team coaching and development
- Creating a culture that motivates, empowers and retains talent
10) Focus on the key metrics:
f. New card acquisition (NAA) from the sales team
g. Cost of acquisition
h. % of acquisitions that are HVCM
i. First year attrition rate
j. Deployment of people practices such as PMP, coaching & feedback
k. Attrition of team members
l. Controls and compliance
- Graduates having minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Minimum 2 years of team management experience
- Excellent Inter personal and communication skills.
- Preferably from Retail, Banking, Insurance & financial services sector.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Job type: Permanent
Industry Type : Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.