Talent Acquisition at American Express
Views:184 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
American Express - Assistant/Deputy/Relationship Manager - Premium Sales (0-7 yrs)
About American Express :
We are a Global services company and the worlds largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Job Location :Mumbai/Gujarat
Educational Background Required:
Minimum 6 months of front line/field sales experience in financial services domain. Candidates with more than 12 months of experience in B2C, IT sales, Ecommerce, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate can also apply.
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated strategic ability able to link Amex and customer goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills and territory management skills
- High levels of initiative, self motivation and time management
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills.
Please send in your resume or call me on 9967431429
GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION
American Express, 8th Floor, Tower-2B, One Indiabulls Center, Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400013
- (+91 ) 9967431429|