Assistant HR Manager at Ambrane India Pvt Ltd
Views:76 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ambrane - Manager - Corporate Sales (2-5 yrs)
- The role holder is responsible for growing net new business and new pipeline. He/She must have a deep understanding of market & competition to develop appropriate winning sales strategies and apply the sales and solution expertise, often in conjunction with Partners or Team members. This is a pure new accounts hunting role, with X numbers of meetings per day through cold calling. 80% is a field job & 20% will be a backend job.
- Individual contributor (IC) and Lead Generation Role for Gifting products. Prospect and identify qualified opportunities.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for the company. Establish relationships with new and existing customers and secure contracts/meetings with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. Ensure facetime with customer for selling and conduct sales presentations
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, LinkedIn etc.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge (Ambrane Products) in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects at Admin Heads/HR Heads/Marketing Heads/Trade Marketing Heads/IT Heads/Loyalty Program Heads etc.
- Report on sales/lead generation activity on a daily basis. Participate in the Business Plan and execute the strategy to expand the customer base in the assigned Geo / Vertical. Work with cross-functional teams for new business opportunities.
- Draft and deliver proposals. Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis, Identify the POC for Gifting in different organizations in Delhi NCR Region.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for companies to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Should be well versed with MS Office and CRM Like Salesforce etc.
- Creating & updating account plan.
- CRM OD understanding for pipeline tracking & reporting.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Should be able to understand English and can speak English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.