Assistant HR Manager at Ambrane India Pvt Ltd
Views:32 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ambrane - Manager - Corporate Sales (2-5 yrs)
- The role holder is responsible for growing net new business and new pipeline. He/She must have a deep understanding of market & competition to develop appropriate winning sales strategies and apply the sales and solution expertise, often in conjunction with Partners or Team members. This is a pure new accounts hunting role, with X numbers of meetings per day through cold calling. 80% is a field job & 20% will be a backend job.
- Individual contributor (IC) and Lead Generation Role for Gifting products. Prospect and identify qualified opportunities.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for the company. Establish relationships with new and existing customers and secure contracts/meetings with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. Ensure facetime with customer for selling and conduct sales presentations
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, LinkedIn etc.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge (Ambrane Products) in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects at Admin Heads/HR Heads/Marketing Heads/Trade Marketing Heads/IT Heads/Loyalty Program Heads etc.
- Report on sales/lead generation activity on a daily basis. Participate in the Business Plan and execute the strategy to expand the customer base in the assigned Geo / Vertical. Work with cross-functional teams for new business opportunities.
- Draft and deliver proposals. Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis, Identify the POC for Gifting in different organizations in Delhi NCR Region.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for companies to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Should be well versed with MS Office and CRM Like Salesforce etc.
- Creating & updating account plan.
- CRM OD understanding for pipeline tracking & reporting.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Should be able to understand English and can speak English.