Operations Executive at AmbitionBox
Views:638 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AmbitionBox - Manager - Client Servicing Operations (3-6 yrs)
1. Lead and manage (assigning work, reviewing and providing feedback) a team of 5-8 members to effectively manage and improve day to day operations.
2. Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently.
3. Closely monitoring operational performance of the team and attend to all incidents and emergencies.
4. Competency of being responsible of projects from start to end managing team relationships.
5. Responsible to customer experience, handling all client & user escalations.
6. You will provide strategic guidance and develop structure with team members for project success.
7. Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the team on a day to day basis.
8. QC and uploading content on the website.
9. Facilitate hiring of full time employees and interns.
Required Candidate profile :
- Team management
AmbitionBox is a career advisory platform founded in 2015. Our vision is to empower people in achieving their career aspirations. With 20 Lakh+ Company reviews, 40 Lakh+ Salaries and 2 Lakh+ Interview questions, AmbitionBox helps more than 15 Lakh people every month to make informed career choices.
In Oct 2016, AmbitionBox was acquired by Naukri.com to benefit 50 Million+ job seekers on its platform.
What can you find on AmbitionBox?
Workplace transparency is the key to our mission at AmbitionBox. We offer Company reviews, Salaries, Interview questions, Company information, Salary calculator, and more.
With more than 60 Lakh contributors, the information available on our platform is user-generated, i.e. shared by real employees. Thus, providing the most trusted insights about companies to make informed career choices.
Why Join AmbitionBox's Team?
Working at AmbitionBox will give you a unique learning experience by providing high career growth in a fast-paced startup-like environment, along with the perks and benefits of working in a large tech company.
Perks of joining us:
- End-to-end ownership of tasks
- Freedom to innovate and experiment
- Work on projects that bring impact
- Wear multiple hats (Why? Because that's the future!)
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for talented individuals who believe there is a need to disrupt old methods and are truly committed and driven to make it happen.
Diplomas and degrees do not matter. We are looking for unique personalities who wish to invest themselves in a
Besides relevant knowledge in the field, do you think you have the below-mentioned traits? If yes, come and meet us!
You are a nice person (Yes, we value good human beings),
You are a team player,
You have excellent interpersonal skills,
You have an eye for detail,
You are dynamic and enthusiastic,
You are positive,
You are curious,
You have a passion for building products and solving intriguing problems.
Are you funny and love to party? Even better!
We value people who know how to work and have fun at the same time.
What else to expect?
As part of AmbitionBox, you will:
- be welcomed by warm and gracious people and start discovering our story,
- be encouraged, motivated, and trained so that you get better at what you do,
- attend knowledge transfer sessions from fellow team members.
- get a dose of fun conversations during team lunch,
- have so much fun in team outings (at least once every month).
- make wonderful memories.
- Product knowledge
- People management
- Content moderation
- Quality check
- Handling client queries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.