Manager at AIC-Ambedkar University Delhi Foundation
Views:57 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ambedkar University - Executive - Programs & Outreach (2-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Creating a pipeline of good startups for incubation programs via conducting various outreach activities and events
- Organizing mentorship programs and other sessions for startups
- Creating a calendar of events which includes mentor sessions, outreach events, roadshows, workshops, boot camps, investor sessions, hackathons, maker events etc
- Attending ecosystem events and conferences to build a strong network of startups, investors, mentors etc
- Helping the stakeholders and guests with the facility tours and startup interactions
- Helping the operations and account team with vendor management and vendor communications
- Local Mobility and travel is required.
- Any other assigned tasks by the superiors
Key Skills and Abilities :
- Ability to own and manage the events from conception to end
- Good articulation and networking skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in hand
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel, MS Word, and other programs.
Last date 22nd September, 2021