Amaha - Manager - Social Media (2-4 yrs)
Job Description: Social Media Manager, Mumbai
Amaha is a mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology, and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatizing. We have reached over 4.5 million people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting-edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to Amaha, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, ISB, Wharton, St. Xavier- s, London Business School, and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, and insurance companies.
About the Role
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for building & growing Amaha's Brand and positioning inpublic by implementing social media platforms- content strategies. It would involve creating strategic campaigns, ensuring their execution on various platforms, partnering with external influencers or brands to ensure a much larger reach, and building an engaging & loyal Amaha community.
Who would be a good social media manager for us?
You would know how to engage people, leverage monitoring tools for insights and align your work with brand goals. You also have an eye for social media trends and know how to engage the company's followers.
- Understand & develop deep user insights & behavior for content & campaign planning
- Conceptualise, develop, and implement social media campaigns for the brand on a monthly, quarterly & yearly basis
- Define KPIs & KRA's for all the social media activities
- Develop & create influencer marketing campaigns in line with the brand positioning
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and thought leaders of our category
- Conceptualise effective engagement activities (online or offline) that scale the Amaha community & build brand loyalty.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, trending topics & innovative campaigns.
- Monitor & report performance.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- 2-3 years of work experience as social media manager or similar role.
- Background or experience in psychology is highly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms -Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube.
- Prior experience in startups is preferred.
- Interest and/or experience in mental health preferred.
- Understanding SEO is preferred.
What is it like working at Amaha?
The learning opportunities are limitless and we guarantee an exciting and transparent work culture. You will get the chance to contribute to a thriving start-up providing mental health solutions to millions of Indians! This includes:
- Working on multiple exciting projects
- The opportunity to work with real innovators and leaders in the field
- Working in a supportive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Working with people who believe in hard work, sustainability, and ownership
- Being part of a work culture that is driven by creativity and excellence
- Our team is (mostly) young, energetic, the best at what they do, and growing every day.
- You will work alongside people who are passionate about their work and can teach you skills across several domains and fields.
- If you show exemplary commitment, dedication, ambition, and grit, you will likely be working here for a long time!
- This is a full-time role, based in Mumbai.