Amaha - Manager - Offline Marketing (2-4 yrs)
About Amaha :
- Amaha is a mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
- With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 3.6 million people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
- Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to Amaha, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, ISB, Wharton, St. Xavier- s, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
About the Role :
- As a Marketing Manager, you would develop and implement marketing strategies that drive new user acquisition and revenue for our offline centres across India (currently: Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi)
- This would include planning & creating User Acquisition/Centre visit activities, Running on-ground & hyper local marketing activities, deploying email marketing campaigns, creating brand awareness via SEO & plan social media creatives aligned to our brand voice. You will design & drive organic growth loops to get more walkins and new users to our Mental Health Centres.
- Own the user acquisition & revenue targets for Offline centres (pan India)
- Own the growth & roadmap for Amaha's offline-centre Vertical, including identification of growth levers and channels
- Formulate the Quarterly strategy & drive data-driven decisions on allocation of marketing budgets, enabled by tracking CAC, LTV, ROI and other key metrics
- Establish and manage channels for organic long-term growth (including referrals, events, partnerships, etc.)
- Own and execute performance marketing initiatives, including managing digital marketing and advertising spend
- Design, execute, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns across channels
Key Qualifications :
- Graduation or Post Graduation
- 2-4 years of work experience in Marketing of offline
- Products, owned revenue targets and delivered on those.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking & quantitative analysis to drive decision making
- Ability to deeply understand user journey & identify key acquisition touchpoints
- Ability to iterate rapidly, based on new information or changing environment
- Prior experience in startups preferred
- Interest and/or experience in mental health preferred
What is it like working at Amaha ?
- The learning opportunities are limitless and we guarantee an exciting and transparent work culture. You will get the chance to contribute to a thriving start-up providing mental health solutions to millions of Indians!
This includes :
- Working on multiple exciting projects
- The chance to work with real innovators and leaders in the field
- Working in a supportive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Working with people who believe in hard work, sustainability, and ownership
- Being part of a work culture that is driven by creativity and excellence
- Our team is (mostly) young, energetic, the best at what they do, and growing every day.
- You will be working alongside people who are passionate about their work and can teach you skills across several domains and fields.
- If you show exemplary commitment, dedication, ambition, and grit, you will likely be working here for a long time!
- This is a full-time role, based in Mumbai.