Amaha - Content Writer (1-3 yrs)
About Amaha :
- Amaha is a tech-enabled mental health platform supporting people with psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology, and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
- With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatizing. We have reached over 3.6 million people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting-edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
- Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to Amaha, along with successful entrepreneurial experiences both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, ISB, Wharton, St. Xavier- s, London Business School, and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, and insurance companies.
About the Role :
- Amaha is looking to build on the traction gained by its corporate wellness program over the past couple of years. To realise our vision of making emotional health support accessible in every workplace, we are looking to add high-quality Copywriter in our team. We are looking for someone with excellent writing and research skills to be our full-time, in-house copywriter. As a member of the creative team, the copywriter will write and edit content for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with different teams to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and articulate messaging.
Content writing : Support and execute day-to-day content creation for various internal communication, including but not limited to blogs, email campaigns, videos, and branding collaterals, social media creatives and digital ad campaigns.
Research and analytics : Build a thorough understanding of our requirements and independently create error-free content for internal use
Collaboration : Collaborate with team members across projects within the team to curate and create content
Creativity : Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach efficiently and effectively
- Degree in Communication or a related field
- Candidates with Bachelor's or Master's in Psychology are preferred.
- Proven 1-3 years of work experience as a content writer, copywriter, or similar role
- Well-versed in all forms of digital and conversational writing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical mind and an eye for detail
What is it like working at Amaha ?
- The learning opportunities are limitless and we guarantee an exciting and transparent work culture. You will get the chance to contribute to a thriving start-up providing mental health solutions to millions of Indians! This includes:
- Working on multiple exciting projects
- The chance to work with real innovators and leaders in the field
- Working in a supportive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Working with people who believe in hard work, sustainability, and ownership
- Being part of a work culture that is driven by creativity and excellence
- Our team is (mostly) young, energetic, the best at what they do, and growing every day.
- You will be working alongside people who are passionate about their work and can teach you skills across several domains and fields.
- If you show exemplary commitment, dedication, ambition, and grit, you will likely be working here for a long time!
- This is a full-time role, based in Mumbai.