Amaha - Associate - Client Success (0-1 yrs)
About Amaha :
- Amaha is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
- With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 3.6 million people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
- Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to Amaha, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, ISB, Wharton, St. Xavier's, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
About the Role :
- We are looking for a Client Success Executive to manage the overall journey of our B2C users. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. They will build a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services. Collaborate effectively with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences.
Key Responsibilities :
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional service.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing clients & deliverables
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Managing all incoming data files from clients
- Reviewing data for inconsistencies or anomalies & communicating with clients about data changes or requirements
- Preparing detailed reports for management and other teams by analyzing and interpreting data
- Liaising with internal cross-functional teams to fulfill client expectations
Skills & Qualifications :
- Graduate from a reputed institution
- 0 to 1 year of relevant work experience
- A user-first mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Ability to work exceptionally in a team & work across diverse teams
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Drive to innovate & add value
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
What is it like working at Amaha ?
- The learning opportunities are limitless and we guarantee an exciting and transparent work culture. You will get the chance to contribute to a thriving start-up providing mental health solutions to millions of Indians! This includes:
- Working on multiple exciting projects
- The chance to work with real innovators and leaders in the field
- Working in a supportive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Working with people who believe in hard work, sustainability, and ownership
- Being part of a work culture that is driven by creativity and excellence
- Our team is (mostly) young, energetic, the best at what they do, and growing every day. You will be working alongside people who are passionate about their work and can teach you skills across several domains and fields.
- If you show exemplary commitment, dedication, ambition, and grit, you will likely be working here for a long time!
- This is a full-time role, with the provision to work remotely.