HR Generalist at Alpine Health LLC
Views:48 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Alpine Health - Executive - Inside Sales & Business Development (0-5 yrs)
We at Alpine Health are looking- for- smart and highly motivated Inside Sales Executives. We need confident people who are able to interact with experienced and professional Pharmacy/ Medical Supplies store owners and managers to help them meet their product requirements.
Company Profile :
Alpine Health is a licensed pharmaceutical distributor based in Secaucus, New Jersey, USA. We serve independent pharmacies across the US. Alpine Health offers a full range of generics, OTC's, diabetic supplies, vials and nutritional milk. As prices of pharmaceuticals continue to skyrocket, Alpine Health is committed to keeping our items at competitive prices that appeals to our customer's sense of value and convenience. Our purchasing managers are highly trained to acquire each product from authorized suppliers and manufacturers.
Job brief :
The Inside Sales person will focus on customer acquisition and relationship management. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Discuss Alpine Health product offerings from the vast product range and gather orders on daily basis. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.-
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Sign up new client accounts and sell products to existing ones.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Manage client accounts generated and assigned by regular follow ups.
- Communicate with clients and understand their daily requirements of products.
- Negotiate pricing and generate necessary orders.
- Promote new product line added to the company's inventory.
- Maintain great client relationship by providing excellent customer service.
- Understanding client issues and offering solutions and support
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- University or college degree
- Demonstrates ability to converse well and has a flair to convince
- Problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Good listening skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Working Hours :
You will be working from India- for- the parent company in the USA thus expected to work in night shift from 9: 30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
The average package ranges from INR 2.5 LPA to 4.5 LPA depending on experience and skills.Apart from the package you also have the opportunity to earn substantial amount of sales incentives that will extrapolate your earning multifold.
Manager - Operations
+ 91 9227228800