HR Manager at Alphaglee
Views:26 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Alphaglee - Content Writer (0-2 yrs)
CONTENT WRITER JOB SUMMARY
- The content writer will develop and create content for print, digital media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines.
- Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources.
- Must follow company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Coordinate with heads, Strategic Communication to create content and style guidelines.
- Gain understanding of in-house content creation tools and quality standards.
- Perform ad hoc research to develop and produce new web based and print content.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Develop compelling content for various languages, markets, platforms and learners.
- Maintain clips process and determine efficiency and effectiveness methods.
- Utilize graphics editing and media creation programs to develop prototypes and storyboards.
- Change to new content requirements, digital tools and collaborators
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver