Founder & CEO at Alphabet Investment
Views:498 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Alphabet Investment - Wealth Manager (2-10 yrs)
We are looking for a banking candidate who would be keen on financial planning and advisory for one of the Boutique Wealth Management firm.
- The Wealth Manager shall be responsible for Research/Analysis and recommending enhancements to further develop and maintain an effective wealth management strategy.
- This position is responsible for managing the delivery of our wealth management segment; coach, train and support our wealth management sales staff; oversee wealth management operations and support.
- As the Company works on Advisory Model, the candidate shall be responsible for the Promotion, Development, and Handling of Client Relationships related to Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor and address HNI clients banking and Investment requirements
- Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client's personal data, align clients need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for an enhanced experience; thereby helping the client to reach his short term and long term investment goals.
- Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness.
- Achievement of product-wise targets.
- Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio.
- Ensuring need-based product approach towards clients and regular reporting of product penetration.
- Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients for better advisory on investment needs.
Experience : 2 to 10 years in Wealth Management
Functional Competencies for this role would be :
- Ability to manage relationships to improve the relationship value of existing customers.
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships, deepening relationship and growing revenues.
- Ability to provide seamless and superior service delivery.
- Ability to ensure compliance with key regulatory and bank level requirements.